Apex Vitality - Terrible! Don't trust!

74 of 78 Apex Vitality reviews

I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling.However, a month later they billed me $64.99 claiming that I had to call them if I didn't want to be charged for another bottle.

When I told them that I didn't see anything like that on the site they said it was there and told me they sent me an email notifying me. Guess where this email was, in the Spam folder that no one ever checks. Biggest scam ever!

Then when I told them to cancel the payment they claimed the free trial bottle was the second bottle and that I had to pay for the first one so there is no way of getting out of the $64.99 charge.I cannot believe that rip off companies like this are still allowed to exist.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Apex Vitality Sample
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #722785

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apex Vitality? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
74 of 78 Apex Vitality reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 08 #1090937

Whats their number ive trying to reach them bit they dont answer My mails

0 0 Reply

Oct 27, 2015 #1054627

Did you use the product? What effect did it have on your skin? I find it difficult to believe such a drastic change is possible without surgery.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.