I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling.However, a month later they billed me $64.99 claiming that I had to call them if I didn't want to be charged for another bottle.
When I told them that I didn't see anything like that on the site they said it was there and told me they sent me an email notifying me. Guess where this email was, in the Spam folder that no one ever checks. Biggest scam ever!
Then when I told them to cancel the payment they claimed the free trial bottle was the second bottle and that I had to pay for the first one so there is no way of getting out of the $64.99 charge.I cannot believe that rip off companies like this are still allowed to exist.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apex Vitality Sample
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "on 4th October I order slim 24 pro online. after watching commercial on t.v. I searched for the product slim 24 pro and the lost of website appears is slim24proindia.co.in...."
- "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..."
- "I do recommend the Roca Labs program. After using the Roca Lab Alternative to Gastric Bypass I'M DOWN 18.6 LBS after only one month! I realized that I don't overeat or..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I have been a Skechers Customer for many years but am very unsatisfied with the current shoe I have. The seems across the top of the toe are unraveling..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."