Brooklyn, New York

I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling.However, a month later they billed me $64.99 claiming that I had to call them if I didn't want to be charged for another bottle.

When I told them that I didn't see anything like that on the site they said it was there and told me they sent me an email notifying me. Guess where this email was, in the Spam folder that no one ever checks. Biggest scam ever!

Then when I told them to cancel the payment they claimed the free trial bottle was the second bottle and that I had to pay for the first one so there is no way of getting out of the $64.99 charge.I cannot believe that rip off companies like this are still allowed to exist.

I didn't like: Condescending, Unhelpful, Scam, Insulting.

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments

Guelph, Ontario, Canada #1251758

This is exactly what happened to me.I paid for the first bottle which was never supposed to happen....

now I have the second bottle for free?SCAM

Whats their number ive trying to reach them bit they dont answer My mails

Did you use the product? What effect did it have on your skin? I find it difficult to believe such a drastic change is possible without surgery.