Additional Fees

I ordered my free trial last week, just received it a few days ago, not many results thus far because I haven't had it long enough to see any real results but I knew when I ordered that I would only want the free trial and not be enrolled in anything and be set up for future charges. I have been trying to cancel my trial within my 14 days and now its saying the number provided to cancel through is not an authorized number.

I read the reviews before purchasing but I felt confident that i would be able to cancel with no problems despite the negative reviews and I have ordered from free trials before and received my product with no issues and was able to cancel my trials successfully.

I will be closing my bank account TODAY, Im extremely pissed the say the least. I learned my lesson after this, I will never fall victim to these online scam companies again

Product or Service Mentioned: Apex Vitality Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Allow me some way to CANCEL. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED OR THIS PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE. I only wanted the free trial which wasnt free because I still had to pay and provide my account info. I feel I have been cheated because the number DOES NOT WORK..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1246927

Same situation here!!! Im furious!!

I want a refund and immediately.

Im disputing the charges the my credit card, but now this is a whole process that should not be necessary with a legit company.... i could choke someone at apex!!

This happened to me too, this is ridiculous. Will they be refunding your money? they squeezed so much money outta me already this is BS.