I AM FURIOUS.APEX VITALITY IS A GROUP OF *** ARTIST SCAMMERS THAT WILL RIP YOU OFF WITH OUT A BLINK OF AN EYE!

THEY ARE CHARGING MY CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM, USING THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YET EVERY TIME I CALL THE 844 NUMBER, IT STATES "YOUR CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CALL THIS NUMBER." I HAVE TRIED FROM NUMEROUS PHONES AND ALWAYS GET THE SAME MESSAGE.

I EMAILED THEM AND RECEIVED A REPLY TELLING ME TO CALL THEM AT THIS NUMBER (THE SAME NUMBER THAT I EXPLAINED IN MY EMAIL THAT I CANNOT CALL.) THEN THEY EMAIL ME BACK TELLING ME THEY HAVE CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION.BUT, THEY ARE REFUSING TO REFUND ME THE MONEY THEY CHARGED FOR A SUBSCRIPTION THAT I NEVER ORDERED!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. caseylynn518 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor communication and lack of valid information. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of apex vitality free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Apex Vitality needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apex vitality free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apex Vitality.

Comments

Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1271447

If you don't mind may you share the email? I just ordered and I'm going to call right away, and in case the number doesn't work for me neither, I want to have some kind of way to get in touch with them

Helotes, Texas, United States #1251674