I AM FURIOUS. APEX VITALITY IS A GROUP OF *** ARTIST SCAMMERS THAT WILL RIP YOU OFF WITH OUT A BLINK OF AN EYE!

THEY ARE CHARGING MY CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM, USING THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YET EVERY TIME I CALL THE 844 NUMBER, IT STATES "YOUR CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CALL THIS NUMBER." I HAVE TRIED FROM NUMEROUS PHONES AND ALWAYS GET THE SAME MESSAGE.

I EMAILED THEM AND RECEIVED A REPLY TELLING ME TO CALL THEM AT THIS NUMBER (THE SAME NUMBER THAT I EXPLAINED IN MY EMAIL THAT I CANNOT CALL.) THEN THEY EMAIL ME BACK TELLING ME THEY HAVE CANCELED MY SUBSCRIPTION. BUT, THEY ARE REFUSING TO REFUND ME THE MONEY THEY CHARGED FOR A SUBSCRIPTION THAT I NEVER ORDERED!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Apex Vitality Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor communication, Lack of valid information, Refuse to rectify their errors, Customer service, Your entire bs company.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2016.

Comments

Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1271447

If you don't mind may you share the email? I just ordered and I'm going to call right away, and in case the number doesn't work for me neither, I want to have some kind of way to get in touch with them

Helotes, Texas, United States #1251674