Additional Fees

I entered my credit card number to buy a bottle for a free trial.I backed out last minute knowing it was a scam.

Now its a month or two later and they charged my card $65. Supposedly its in transit and i do not want this product. I don't know how to get my money back. I am not very happy with how they scammed me.

Now i need to change my debit card so they won't scam me again. If i do end up with this product at my door step i will return and make sure nobody else buys from this company.

Biggest scam i've ever known.i am extremely upset with this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and i was automatically charged for subscription i didnt ask for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of apex vitality booty pop free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Apex Vitality needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apex vitality booty pop free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Apex Vitality.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1223595

There's a number you can call apparently that cancels the order