Review about Apex Vitality Miracle Bust from Woodland Hills, California
This company is a scam.They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99 from your account.
This is *** and I BETTER get my money back or this company will further hear from me.
How dare they scam people this badly on a DAILY basis.Bastards.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Apex Vitality Miracle Bust
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I am Roger M. (Miami). I was 330 pound and now 210. I am 120 pounds healthier and a result: no migraines anymore, lower cholesterol and better blood circulation. I..."
- "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..."
- "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..."
- "I believe this guy sells these e cigs and marijuana vaporizers that are known to be harmful to children. Every time you turn on the TV or read an article, E-cigs..."
- "I bought the product from my local CVS, and the product does not work! Its suppose to be those stick on "real" nail polish strips, but the product once opened..."
- "We ordered our sofa on Thanksgiving weekend and were told it would take about three weeks for the sofa to be made and delivered. On Dec. 22, 2015, I called..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."