1.1
Additional Fees

I cancelled my my trail offer and they charged me 79.99 for the Mircale Bust and 69.99 for Forskolin which I never wanted they just click bait you.I called they won't refund me and I am still not sure if they have even sent the product I've paid for yet, still checking the mail.

They will try and take down the price monthly but if you still object they charge you 0.99 cents to cancel your subscription or as they say break your contract.

Never signed a contract to this.It's not like it didn't work to a degree but still it's ***

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments

user74478258

Heyyy, I would like to know how did do you do to cancelled your trail offer? And to cancel your subscription?

Thanks a lot!

to user74478258 #1389927

I did it online, I guess you are supposed to call the number on the bottle, I just looked it up. I told them I wanted to cancel and they will talk you down in price and charge you 0.99 cents to cancel.

user74478258
to Anonymous #1389932

The problem is when I call the number wich is in my email, it says that it doesn't exist.And I don't find any other number on their website.

Could you give me the number you've called or the link to do it online please, if you can?Thanks a lot !!

to user74478258 #1390004

I got you fam, this is the number I called and got an answer 1-844-273-9848

to user74478258 #1395416

Hey i'm having the same problem! Which number did you call because it just keeps ringing and the email doesn't work.