Manufacturer: Apex Vitality Category: Free Trials Clear all filters (7 of 7 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I purchased a weight loss pill (Forskolin) for free and paid $3.99 shipping, it immediately came out of my account, plus $1.00 charge.I didn't think anything of it because it's a $1.00, but a few weeks later was charged $64.99. There was nothing mentioning this charged...
Apex Vitality Melrude, Minnesota
Product
Apex Vitality Supplement Free Trial
Reply to reviews

Apex Vitality - Pissed

I ordered the free trial for $6.95 and it sent me another bottle after I have tried to cancel numerous times the phone number does not work I would like a full refund back to my bank account. The product is *** too.
Show

Apex Vitality - Never will go through social media dealing with these scam companies

This company is a fraud and rip off I didn't get my free trial & they charged me 74.99 without my permission this is worst experience ever

1.7
Im wondering why are bottles showing up every so often and come to find out this company has been charging my account!!!!!!!!!!! Im calling BBB and anyone else I can think of!!!!!

Apex Vitality Supplement Free Trial Review

Horrible company. I only wanted trial period for Garcinia Cambodia and Green Coffee Supplements. Full amounts were sent and I was charged over $200. I am on unemployment right now and I can't talk to any manager when I called them.

Apex Vitality Supplement Free Trial Review

I was charged outrageously for the trial. I WANT A REFUND! Phone people did not help.

1.4
I was charged for the following month only 3 days after ordering the free trial and when I contacted customer service the rep was rude and left when I told her I wanted a refund and I also never received the second month supply following the free trial that I was charged for