Product: Apex Vitality Shipping Service Clear all filters (9 of 9 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I paid for the trial package and they sent the first one and I never received it so i call them back and spoke to the supervisor and they sent the second one free but I haven't gotten this one either and they don't even have the correct address for shipping.I am sick...
Product
Apex Vitality Shipping Service
#1021921
Reply to reviews

Apex Vitality - Haven't received and I paid for rushing delivery

Never revieved my product rip off

Apex Vitality Shipping Service Review

The item hasn't arrived yet which they deducted the money right away from the bank

Apex Vitality Shipping Service Review

I order product and call they claim they dont have my information but debit 5.00 off for shipping if i dont get my money im report to f.b.i for fraud

1.9
I have been waiting for a single product for 3 weeks . The service is so slow since I don't wanna try the product anymore.

Apex Vitality Shipping Service Review

i have order it about 3 to 4 weeks ago and i still haven't received any order just took my money no way to refund my money yall thiefs

Apex Vitality Shipping Service Review

It took so long to get what I ordered. As soon as my product arrived I see they were trying to take money off my card. Thankfully I used a prepaid card which I want ever use again and they couldn't get the money. Product doesn't work at all.

Apex Vitality Shipping Service Review

Item still haven't came ordered almost a month ago

1.1
I ordered a ptoduct from them a week ago...and havent recieved it yet i havr a tracking number but seems like the product is lost i need. A refund asap