3.2
Additional Fees

Coming from my experience and own opinion trying miracle bust I am not upset at the company or my results.It did take me awhile though to get ahold of someone because the number on the bottle to call wasn't working for me so I found out from someone on this site there are 2 numbers to call and that was very helpful or I would be very upset!

I was unhappy with my cup size before therefore I tried miracle bust for 2 whole months the way I was instructed to and after seeing no results and side effects I called to cancel and yes the lady over the phone went on saying she would give me 50% off next months supply but I just kindly interrupted her explaining how I appreciate her trying to help but I want to cancel because I've learned to love myself and body and no longer care about my breast size. Who can argue with that? She then kindly deactivated my account along with cancelation number.

I guess because I've read the fine lines on the agreement to purchasing this product and done my homework I was not left with any surprises so anyone interested on trying miracle bust should do the same and if you want to cancel there are 2 numbers you can call.1844-273-9848 or 1855-892-4233

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Apex Vitality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apex Vitality.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Apex Vitality to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments