Featured Resolved

This company is a scam.They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99 from your account.

This is *** and I BETTER get my money back or this company will further hear from me.

How dare they scam people this badly on a DAILY basis.Bastards.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Apex Vitality and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apex Vitality.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Apex Vitality to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments

If this product really worked everyone would use it instead of getting surgically enhanced. You can't get results out of a bottle!

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1268109

Did you get your money back?

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #1245110

Good thing I used a prepaid card for the free trial now I'll just get another prepaid card and enjoy my booty pop cream:)

to Anonymous Lancaster, California, United States #1350256

Yes, i used a prepaid card, and i haven't even received my product yet.

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1241052

Did you get your money back because I emailed and didn't get a response and I want my money back as well.

to Anonymous Sumidero, Aguas Buenas, Puerto Rico #1253253

So did the product work for you

New York, New York, United States #1229662

Do you have their number?

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States #1208868

Did you get your money back ?

Did u get your money back? I just got charged 96$ off my account from them...

for the record it's NOT a scam.

$hitty way to do business of course but hardly a scam.

people do NOT on a constant basis read the fine print on "trial" offers and MANY companies depend on this fact to get them hooked into paying full price for something since they don't know to cancel before the trial is up.

good luck getting your refund, some i've seen do/can offer refunds but alot will not due to the fact that it IS stated in their fine print that you refused to read. if it werent in the fine print they open themselves up to lawsuits to which they'd lose if found they didn't have it in their fine print.

in closing i just wish people would take more responsibility for their own inactions and inability to read the fine print of a "trial" or "free" offer instead of complaining and accusing the company of scamming someone.