Be aware that this is a scam after the trial period if you haven't called they will charge you $64 for the trial bottle how a bottle cost $64 it's not even that big I almost finished it in 2 weeks then after a month they will charge you $72 for the 2nd bottle how does that make any type of sense why does it keep going up but the bottle stays the same size it's nothing different so these prices are ridiculous after all that they only refunded me $85 out of $136 that they charged my credit card for the trial bottle and the other bottle they sent me because I wasent aware I signed up for a subscription but these prices are outrages for just a 50ml/1.69 oz bottle wtf smh THIS PLACE IS A SCAM BE AWARE I'm in the process of disputing all the charges because I'm not paying the $53 that they didn't refund I want my full refund

Related: Apex Vitality - Apex Booty Pop Review

Review about: Apex Vitality Booty Pop Free Trial.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments

Michelle

The first thing I do before I buy anything is read the fine print.I mean come the heck on...if you get something that is a "trial" it is because there is a subscription attached to the product!

Everyone on here is an adult and I was hoping to come to this page and find genuine reviews about if the product works- not a bunch of complaining from folks that are careless with their money.

Lesson: READ THE FINE PRINT!Most companies do this so its not like they were getting over or something...that is why its there.

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #1305887

it's not a scam you just didn't bother to read the fine print like so many others. when will people get off their high horses and take some *** responsibility for their own inability to READ???

Do it really work