Additional Fees

I order the Apex Booty Pop cream in the beginning of March.It was linked on Facebook, so I got the free bottle for $7.

Then less than two weeks, they ended up charging me over $75 dollars for no *** reason without tell me that they were going to be future charges after a 15-day trial if you don't cancel your trial before the 15-day trial ends. However, I called them to get a refund but just gave me the cancellation number. I gave the cancellation number to my bank, and they said the $75 could possibly may not be back in my card at all due to them not giving me a refund.

I will never, ever, EVER order from this company ever again!No one should order anything for these people they just wanna take as much money outta your account!

Review about: Apex Vitality Booty Pop Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Apex Vitality?

Comments

April vinson
Ahoskie, North Carolina, United States #1351356

Is there a working customer service..in trying to cancel and don't have a work I g number...can u help me please..thanks..product does not work

I called the cancellation number and it said disconnected and they keep taking money out of my bank account... Can you give me the number you called

#1319710

You gotta read that fine print.Never trust anything on the internet that claims to give you something for a low low price because you will end up screwed.

There is one way to do this in the future - go to the Dollar General - buy a prepaid visa or mc - do not link it to your own credit card - i.e.

pay cash.Use it to buy this stuff and when they try to hit it for fadulent charges they can't lol.